Security Guard Training
The most important decision to make in choosing a training school is based on the actual training provided. We actively place our graduates into the security field following completion of the program. Our certified training program leads to the optimum qualification and placement of our graduates. We are certified by NYS, NYC & Nassau County Workforce Investment Boards and are preferred vendors on the ELP/PPR list. We are also approved vendors for VESID & DOOR.
Comprehensive Security Training Program
- 50 hours intensive training leading to certification accepted by all employers
- 8 hours pre-assignment training
- 16 hours on the Job Training Certificate
- Loss Prevention Certificate
- Fire Safety Officer Exam Preparation
- Training to become a NYS Security Guard
- Fingerprinting & Application Filing
- Resume Writing Skills and Actual Industry Oriented Resume
- Interview & Psychological Exam Preparation
We also do preparation of all documents to the NYS department of criminal justice services to expedite the hiring of our graduates.
As part of this training program, each student receives one on one interviewing skills and techniques as well as resume preparation and writing. The entire training package enables our graduates to obtain the best security jobs available in the industry.
All of our instructors are certified by the NYS Department of Criminal Justice Services