Welcome to the United States of America!
If you wish to study English (ESL) or pursue higher studies in Computer Technology or in the Medical field, you will need an I-20 from an US immigration authorized school.
Access Careers is authorized by US Immigration to enroll foreign students and issue I-20′s for obtaining their F1 / M1 Student Visas.
F1 /M1 Student Visa
Individuals currently in the US can apply with UCIS for a change of Visa status.
Overseas students, not living in the US can seek admission in any of the courses by Access Careers to obtain a F1 / M1 Student Visa.
Steps involved in obtaining your F1 / M1 Student Visa
- Fill out our International Student Application along with the registration fee. In addition, students need to submit copies of their Passport and either a Bank Letter certifying funds or an Affidavit of Support along with certified English copies of their High School Graduation Diploma.
- Upon approval, Access Careers will issue an I-20 form and a letter of admission to the student to apply for a F1 / M1 Visa from their home country.
- Upon issue of F1 / M1 Student Visa, student can now travel to US to commence classes with Access Careers.
Why Foreign Students Should Choose Access Careers?
- Low and affordable tuition fees
- Fast processing of I-20s
- Housing assistance is provided for foreign students
- Other advanced courses are offered after completion of ESL program
- Easy commute to NY City